Again, Welcome to my homepage about one of the most unique
game-consoles ever !! THE VECTREX
Dear VECTREX-Fans, allow me to introduce myself, my name is Kristof
Tuts and I'm living in Belgium (Europe).
For the past 9 years, I've been programming games on the VECTREX..
first there are some things to settle here :
First of all I have to thank You all soo much for Your extremely long
patience with me !
As You might know, I'm a very slow guy if it comes down to vectrex-programming ! So, still all my tributes and
congratulations to guys like Alex aka Vectorzoa or John Dondzilla and all
those others out there who program new games at a much higher rate then I do.
So, If You ever might observe that, when nothing happens on this site for 6
months or even after a year, don't worry ! I'm still
busy in programming vectrex-games !
- Name : Kristof Tuts
- Country : BELGIUM (EUROPE)
- Date of Birth : 26 august
- Profession : electronics
- Started with
VECTREX-programming : end of 1996
The main-reasons for me to program games on a VECTREX are:
1) I have sooo many good memories on those vectrex-ages (1982--1985) in my
2) The VECTREX has something unique that no other game-console has : vector-drawings
3) I love motorola CPU assembler ! (You can do everything with it)
4) I love classic games (see 1)..
5) it gives me a thrill to push the boundaries of
the amount of vector-drawings on a vectrex (this wants to say TIMING
6) despite its short lifetime, the VECTREX created
(and still does) a very unique atmosphere of game-playing and the delivered
games were the best games that were easy, but also really addicting to play.